Our Keynote Speaker.
ND. DH. DI. APers. MNtr.
- Currently resides in Melbourne, Australia
- Kinesiologist, Naturopath, Homeopath, Iridologist. Goldsmith
- Director and Founder of Advanced Kinesiology Centre . 1986
- Chief Executive Officer of Educating Alternatives.
- Personal Consultant, International Presenter and Promoter of Advanced Kinesiology techniques.
- Director of Advanced Research in Kinesiology Studies.
- Director Neuro-Training
- Director of The College of Neuro-Training
Educational Background and History:
||Technical Certificate in Art. CIT.- Australia
||Associate Diploma of Design - Gold and Silversmithing RMIT.
||Iridology Diploma – Melbourne College of Naturopathy
||Somasomatic Analysis Certification
||Diploma in Naturopathy – Melbourne College of Naturopathy
||Diploma in Homeopathy – Melbourne College of Naturopathy
||'Three in One' Facilitator Melbourne and USA
||Applied Physiology Association Australia - President
||Touch For Health Instructor Training and Bali Research Workshops.
Additional certificates in Biokinesiology, Hypertonics, Urine and Saliva Analysis testing.
||International Association of Specialized Kinesiologists - Charter and Professional member
||Master-Mind Master training certificate in NLP
||'Three in One' Advanced Facilitator
||International Association of Specialized Kinesiologists - President Australian Chapter
||Time Line and the Structure of Reality – NLP training
Continual studies in advanced techniques 1990 to present.
||International Association of Specialized Kinesiologists
International - President
||Developed the Solution Oriented Kinesiology Certificate
||Director of The Health Arts College - resigned 2004
||Developed the Diploma of Solution Oriented Kinesiology
||Certified Personology Training - South Pacific Personology Institute - Hawaii
||Established the Advanced Kinesiology Centre Tenerife - Spain.
||Established Educating Alternatives Pty Ltd
||Changed Educating Alternatives to Neuro-Training Pty Ltd
||Started the SONT Diploma in Australia and Spain and Italy.
Andrew's work is represented through teachers and sponsors in Australia, Singapore, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain, Kuwait, Egypt and USA.
Present personal purpose:
- To have at least one ‘Innate System’ in every home and business.
- To continue to develop Neuro-Training as an enhancement tool in the area of Research and Integral Recuperation.
- To use Neuro-Training as a vehicle for continued individual freedom and development of human talent.
- To teach as many people as possible the advantages personally and professionally of using Neuro-Training as a means of the advancement of life's values.